Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Looking back at what happened a year ago made me smiled... The reason why I held on till now. 

Those times whereby I didn't have to make up excuses just to see you, when I didn't have to do anything to see your smile. That's when my presence still makes a difference.. Surprise visits, random outings with you and your friends without me having to ask if I could join, having to wait for me patiently when I'm late, those late night long texts which will set me to tears, the one I fell in love with, with all my heart. And when everything becomes a chore to you when it comes to me; fear of losing and rejections, hopeless, are the exact words to describe. Scary how time can change people so drastically. Somewhat disappointed that my good intentions were mistaken for being too nosey, wanting to have things my own way, which brought in my stubbornness and being not understanding enough. For certain reasons, I wished nothing happened or started back then, that i could sleep without any heartaches or fear during the night now, yet it was the start of you that made me grin like a kid. 
The happiest couple doesn't necessarily have to have the same opinions..but most importantly compromising to come up with a better solution together. If we have the time to pinpoint and blame someone on the wrongdoings or mistakes we're unhappy about, instead, take that time out to appreciate the good things that he/she have done because everyone is bound to make mistakes in life. Everyone have flaws and you should learn to accept whoever for who they're, like how I accepted you in every single way. If you say "Relationships are like chewing gum, it tastes sweet in the beginning, after it becomes tasteless, it's time to dump it away.", I'd make sure we never run outta gums at all. Likewise when a bulb in a house is broken, we fix the bulb, we don't move house. 

I wish we were made for each other.

No comments: